Apr 2, 2008

Hi friends…

How are you? Taken your Food?? Ok now I like to discuss with you about this blog http://thecompulsiveconfessor.blogspot.com , which Is writing by a girl who herself call as ‘eM’ (Hell what a name it is?)I think she is a psycho because, did she have any knowledge about our country’s culture. Did she ever think that Bharath is the country which has good culture? And that culture is agreed or well said by the east, I know she is bold enough to write things that happened in her life. The sex she had, the drinks she had, so on. .the ladies are saying that they are only trying to get free. I am asking to such ladies what you are thinking about freedom. Bharath is the country which always gave respect to the ladies all the time. Sorry I am trying to make this article only against the great ‘eM’. eM, Before writing this article I think about mailing you. Then I thought that if I mail you. If you have got any change by reading my mail it affects only you. The other ladies like you will not, so I decided to write in ma blog. And you with very proudly wrote that you have daily cigarette and drinks, hey lady if you are doing this for poor publicity then I feel pity on you, eM, don’t think that the thinks you are writing is always true. And did you have any thought about the future? Like marriage, children and so on?? If so try to be genuine to at least your Hus…what that poor man done to you??? I think now in the present world, gents are more good that ladies. Any way this century is for ladies they can do anything they can write any abuse things they can say bad words, and they like to live as the ladies living in the east. I already said that I have respect to ladies.

No comments: